Eligibility for Mandatory Legislative One-Time Bonus Pay -- December 2021:
- A $1000 one-time bonus is provided to permanent faculty and staff who are employed as of December 1, 2021 (including probationary and time-limited employees).
- An additional $500 one-time bonus is provided to permanent faculty and staff who are employed as of December 1, 2021 and who:
- Have an annual base salary of $75,000 or less as of December 1, 2021 (Base salary does not include any additional pay for interim duties, overtime, or other supplemental pay) OR
- Are a law enforcement officer. The additional $500 bonus for law enforcement officers is not limited by the employee’s base salary.
- Bonuses are pro-rated for permanent part-time employees.
- Employees on disability or other leave of absence may be eligible upon their return.
- Eligibility for bonuses is not dependent upon performance rating.
- Faculty actively participating in the Phased Retirement Program are not eligible to receive either bonus.
- Bonuses are not subject to retirement contributions.