2018 Employee Engagement Survey Results
We are pleased to present the results of our 2018 Employee Engagement Survey. On this page, you will find links to:
- A narrated overview of our campus results.
- All data and reports provided to us by ModernThink.
- A feedback form to record your comments and/or observations.
- A schedule of focus groups and link to register.
- An overview of UNC System-level results presented to the UNC Board of Governors.
Below you will find two versions of a web-based, narrated overview of our 2018 Employee Engagement Survey results.
- Click HERE to view the presentation with audio.
- Click HERE to view the presentation with audio and captions.
You can navigate either presentation at your own pace and toggle the audio using the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
ModernThink Standardized Reports
Please click HERE to provide any comments and or observations you may have. We welcome all constructive feedback.
We encourage staff and faculty to participate in focus group discussions hosted by the Office of Human Resources. Our intention with the focus group sessions is to engage the campus community in discussion of key survey results, to help us identify areas to focus our attention prior to the next survey in 2020.
Please see the schedule below and click the appropriate link to register for a session. Additional sessions will be scheduled as necessary.
We look forward to discussing our survey results with you.