Performance management is a process that promotes conversation and feedback between supervisors and employees. The performance appraisal system is also a valuable tool to develop individual capacity and skill.
In April 2016, the UNC System approved a new SHRA Performance Appraisal Policy (PDF, 46 KB) which standardizes performance expectations for all SHRA employees in the University system. These standards have been incorporated into our upgraded AppState Careers system. In addition, the UNC System approved new Regulations for EHRA Non-Faculty employee performance appraisals, that have also been incorporated into the AppState Careers system. We are proud to launch the updated AppState Careers performance management module, which provides a tool for setting meaningful goals and evaluating employees fairly and consistently across the organization.
Tutorials and Guides
- SHRA: Performance Plan Creation, Approval, and Acknowledgment
- EHRA: Performance Plan Creation and Acknowledgment
- Employee Self-Appraisal
- Probationary Performance Plan and Appraisal
- Searching the Supervisor Dashboard - Find plans/appraisals for previous years
- Navigating and Searching
- SHRA: Supervisor Appraisal
- EHRA: Supervisor Appraisal