Performance management is a process that promotes conversation between supervisors and employees, as well as a tool to develop individual capacity and skill.
In April 2016, the UNC System approved a new SHRA Performance Appraisal Policy (PDF, 46 KB) which standardizes performance expectations for all SHRA employees in the University system. These standards have been incorporated into our upgraded AppState Careers system. We have also incorporated performance functions for EHRA employees into the AppState Careers system, marrying components from the new UNC policy and our University's existing policies. We are proud to launch the updated AppState Careers performance management module, which provides a tool for setting meaningful goals and evaluating employees fairly and consistently across the organization.
Tutorials and Guides
- SHRA: Performance Plan Creation, Approval, and Acknowledgment
- EHRA: Performance Plan Creation and Acknowledgment
- Employee Self-Appraisal
- Probationary Performance Plan and Appraisal
- Navigating and Searching
- SHRA: Supervisor Appraisal
- EHRA: Supervisor Appraisal
- Second Level Approval
- Employee Acknowledgment of Supervisor Appraisal