What is Learning and Organizational Development?
Learning and organizational development is an ongoing process that shapes the future of our university and provides individual employees with the knowledge, skills, and empowerment to further their career. We strive to:
- Align learning opportunities and topics to support the Unversity's strategic initiatives.
- Align training and development proramming to organizational labor resource needs.
- Align resources to employee performance plans.
- Reach the underserved with professional development resources and provide opportunities for growth that are relevant to all positions and careers.
Fall 2019 Professional Development Opportunities
Programs are open to ALL employees, free of charge, and are considered paid work time! Register for our traditional classroom workshops at workshops.appstate.edu.
Other Programs & Resources
- Leadership Development Programming
- Supervisor Development Institute
- Customized Teambuilding Retreats and Training Sessions
- Customizable Professional and Personal Development Plan
To request a specific training for your department or suggest a topic, fill out our Training Request Form.